Carson Andrew

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

I forgot what it's like

I can't believe how soon we forget!- I'm talking about being pregnant. Oh my gosh, I have this incredible feeling, this awe and this excitement, but I also have the sickness and the complete down to the bone sheer tiredness (is that even a word, I'm so tired I'm not sure). I could sleep for hours on end and still be tired. I feel so bad for my sweet hubby, who has to put up with my mood swings. I wonder if this is what its like to be bi-polar? I can have this sheer happiness and then two minutes later be flying off the pan handle over tripping over a pair of shoes. I will be glad to get my first trimester over with and this extreme craziness over with. I'm half way there! Was everyone else like this? I am so lucky to have such patient family and friends, I promise I'm trying not to be so hormonal. I think the reason I am having such a hard time with this is because I try very hard to be able to have control over my attitude, and be a happy person to be around, even right now as I am writing this I am feeling so guilty for complaining about the not so fun parts of being pregnant. I really do appreciate this blessing and feel like this is the right thing for me right now. So I will just leave it at that instead of continuing to carry on about it. I know I am truly blessed to have this little miracle inside of me.
Much Love,
Sara

No comments:

Addi

Lilypie

Hudson

Lilypie