Carson Andrew

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It got me too.....

I had heard a lot about this series and thought it sounded wicked retarded but I got convinced to read it and haven't been able to put it down. I just finished the third book and am about to start the fourth. So good!! Has it bitten you too yet??


3 comments:

Camille said...

I love these books! I do wish that book four had instead been rolled into several books. There are just too any loose ends and it feels rushed shoving them all into one book. Can't wait for the movie. Oh yeah... I thought they sounded really stupid before I read them too.

Camille said...

That would be fun Sara, we should get together! For an acrylic album I generally charge by size and the detail of the cut. Usually the price range is about $7.50 - $24.00. Let me know what you're thinking of and I can give you a better estimate. camillemcc@gmail.com

Jesse Edwards said...

heck yes I'm bitten! movie comes out 21st of November!

Addi

Lilypie

Hudson

Lilypie