This is for you Kristen! I seriously don't know where the time is going, I am always so busy doing a whole lot of nothing, not sure what is keeping me so busy but I always seem to be drawing the short stick on time. Addi is doing great, she has more attitude these days than me which is hard to do-lol! She is such a toddler, she is getting ready for her first hair cut, Mari is going to cut her cute side swept bangs, I will post pics for sure. She is a great big sister and helper. She is very protective of little Hudson and it is so adorable, whenever I come to pick up Hudson from her she points her finger and yells 'no,no no!' it is so funny. She is getting more into playing with her toys by herself which is nice, she got some really cute toys from Angie & fam-thank you she loves them! She loves to have books read to her and is still a big fan of Dora and Elmo! It is so fun watching her grow into a little girl, I can't wait for easy bake ovens and princess parties and dress up clothes. Hudson is good, he has a really bad cold and cough which I think I gave to him, don't I feel like a terd! His cough is so pathetic and breaks your heart! He is 3 lbs heavier and 3 inches taller (83%), his eczema is getting a lot better but we have to be really careful with what touches his skin. He eats all the time and I love to dress him up like a little man!
I am doing good, staying busy with the kids obviously and with going to more series 7 classes that are going to be the death of me, I'm starting to feel like my brain isn't cut out for this, I really miss having a creative job! I try to take my mom to her treatments at least twice a week and spend as much time with her as I can, she is really starting to be sick and I'm very, very scared. I am praying for peace, but not feeling at peace. She is half way through her treatments and this other half is going to be harder. She has another round of chemo next week. Speaking of which I need to run, go wake her up so we can leave.
Well much love to ya'll!
5 years ago





1 comment:
Yes! It's about time! Glad to hear things are going as well as can be expected...let me know if I can help you out with the kids or anything while you're busy with your mom!
Post a Comment