Carson Andrew

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunny Days

Well, first of all and I have to say sincere thanks to all of your sweet comments, thoughts, prayers and overall love. I have been meaning to post for like two weeks but haven't had Internet. So here's all my updates...get ready to smile!

Baby (Boy) Tobias- Yes, I said boy! The last two appointments the docs have said they are pretty, pretty sure that it is a boy! We are pretty sure we saw boy material! Which is really exciting! And I really am feeling boy (I will add a small disclosure of I could be wrong). So even more exciting news than that...our odds of a favorable outcome are now 50/50 not 85/15! The docs believe that baby boy is healing himself and that the problem is going away!!! They really hope that by next appointment they can give my 95/5 odds that everything is fine! I just saw the specialist last Wednesday and I see him again in two weeks. If anyone needs a referral to a doc, I would highly recommend my docs! Now, along with all of this exciting news I just want to briefly say that I have been working on the law of attraction and applying it in my own life and its really making me feel better. I don't fully understand it yet and I still have lots of questions but its exciting to me.

4 YEARS!!! On the 19th Kevin and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary! We have been through so much together and I firmly believe we can get through anything else life has to offer us. He has been my rock during hard times, can always make me smile through his banter, and I feel more in love with him than I did when I married him four years ago. We have seen each other at our best and worst and all of those experiences over the years have given me a deeper respect, love and understanding for this handsome man that I get to wake up to every morning. He works so hard for our family and sacrifices so much for us. I wish I could put into words my husband, but he is just so 'him' with his quirks and mannerism that I can't even explain how cute he is! Ok, well enough of gushing about him... for our anniversary we took a trip, just the two of us, to McCall for four days and had a wonderful time. Our moms watched Addi, we missed her terribly, thanks moms for watching her! We just hung out and went fishing and four-bying in the snow, went to Riggins and bought a salmon from an Indian and just being together. Kevin also went with me to visit Carson's grave and was very supportive and sweet, I also noticed that on Memorial Day when my grandma was up she put a small white praying Angel figurine on his grave, so sweet. We had so much fun and it made me remember how important it is to make time for just the two of you as a couple.

I have also forgotten to mention that we now don't have to move until the end of October (at the earliest), which is very exciting! I'm not crazy about moving in the middle of winter but we have free rent right now so you can't beat that! Also, Addison is going to be one in a week! I can't believe it! On Monday the seventh she will be one! Its crazy! Well, that's whats going on at our home. I hope you and your families are all doing wonderful and I love reading all your blogs!

XOXO,
Sara

4 comments:

Camille said...

yeah! Sara that's great news. I'm so happy! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

happy aniversary sara and kevin! i was so relieved when you told me things were looking up for baby boy tobias. finally another boy for fin to play with. no offense to the girls.
i can't believe addie will be one. man time flies by fast when yo are having fun.
if i don't talk to you before that. have a wonder day celebrating.

Jesse Edwards said...

happy anniversary and I'm so glad that you are happy!!!

AND it's so great to hear that the odds of your little guy being healthy are so much better! I'll keep praying for you and little handsome!

Anonymous said...

OH Sara, that's amazing news!!! Addy will have a baby brother, that's too cute!!
Happy Anniversary to you and Kevin and HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY to Addison!!
WOW, that did go fast. Seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with her.
I've read the secret and it is amazing. I just kept thinking - why don't they teach this in school??
take care,
Christine

Addi

Lilypie

Hudson

Lilypie